Monday 12 May 2014

Stage 4: Choosing an image


I got to this part of the course work and realise that this is where I should have put my photographs and other visual research rather than earlier. 

Looking through them again, these are the ones that I would most like to do more with at this point in the process:


Because of the light.
I would love to be able to capture the
quality of light in the dark like this.
But the rest of it isn't really appropriate for this exercise.




This image has texture, pattern, and that quality of light.
The composition isn't very good though - it needs something more interesting going on shape-wise.
So, this is what it looks like when I have
cropped and straightened the image from
the original photo.
This has shapes, patterns, textures and colour
- enough to work on for the rest of this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment